Thursday, January 16, 2014

Painting Day 16

"Sunset Sail" 12 x 16 oil on canvas, palette knife painting.


After spending all day woking on the computer, it was a relief to get out to the studio and paint.
An important part of my job is photographing my work and then editing the photos to get them ready to jury into shows, print ads, website, etc... Today was the day to make a dent in that task. After a couple failed attempts, decided to hire someone to edit my booth shot.  That's always a tough one, but so important for getting into outdoor shows. 

For any of you looking to apply to out door art shows you should check out Larry Berman, he does a great job and his site has a lot of great tips on how to take your own photo.


I still have room in my Color Confidence Workshop this weekend. This is a great class to help you control you color mixing.
Until tomorrow,

Dawn

No comments: