Saturday, January 25, 2014

Painting Day 25 - Still in Sunny Florida

It warmed up for a both this afternoon, which was delightful! Can't say the same about my paintings. I had a few slow starts and I just wasn't happy with the color, composition, yada, yada, yada!!! So here is what I could come up with before the sun went down!  12x16 oil on panel.

This is the last day of the painting trip. I had a great time and only wish the weather had been a little better. Goodbye to all my painting friends, until next year!


Find out more about the event Chautauqua DeFuniak

PLEIN AIR PAINT OUT AND WET PAINT ART SHOW

THURSDAY, JANUARY 23, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 24, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 25, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. 

RECEPTION, 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M., LAKESIDE BUILDING, 1290 CIRCLE DRIVE.  FREE & OPEN TO PUBLIC.

LakeYard, Circle DrivePlein Air Paint Out - Professional artists will be dotting the Lake Yard landscape to paint their individual conception of activities, buildings, people and whatever else they envision going on in this area.  Observe the artists at work.  Individual finished works of art will be on display in the Hall of Brotherhood as they dry and will be available for purchase. 

Happy painting!                           



My art now available to purchase online click here to go to my secure market.




No comments: