Friday, January 31, 2014

A Few of my favorites from the 30 Day Painting Challenge


This has really pushed me in the studio. I enjoy the challenge, but happy to slow down and explore ideas that take more time than a day. I really think this is a great way to improve your paintings.

Happy painting!                           


March 18 Tues Painting Studio
May 3 Color Confidence 1 10 - 3:00
May 10 Palette Knife workshop; Reflections on water

My art now available to purchase online click here to go to my secure market.





4 comments:

Pattie Wall said...

Hi Dawn - yes, those are wonderful! Great color and brushwork! Paint on!

Unknown said...

Thank you Pattie, you've got some pretty good color going on yourself!

Anonymous said...

I've always admired artists who have the drive to commit to these x-day challenges. That's a lot of work. Beautiful paintings. :)

And congrats on your online shop - yay!

Unknown said...

Thanks Christina! I'm glad I did it, but also happy it's over.