Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Painting Day 21

This is a study for a larger painting, "Ocean Breeze"12 x 24 oil on canvas

What a nutty day! I am packing for a 4 day plein air paint out in Florida. Leaving tomorrow, YAY!
I have a painting class tonight and one in the morning and then I am Florida bound. So, I may not get my post up in time tomorrow. We'll see how the drive goes.

Until tomorrow,
Dawn
Happy painting!                           


My art now available to purchase online click here to go to my secure market.










2 comments:

Nancy Goldman said...

This is beautiful. Is it a palette knife painting?

Have fun with your classes and printout.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Nancy! Yes, all palette knife.. That is mostly what I use. I love the texture you get. I'll have to check out your work