Saturday, January 11, 2014

Painting Day 11


"Majestic" 5x7 - Another Atlanta classic. I'm having fun with these, although I would really like clean up the lettering a little bit. Maybe when it dries.
"Majestic" 5x7oil on canvas, palette knife painting

Since we finally had a day without rain or freezing temperatures, I spent most of it ripping wood to size for frame and painting surface. I mean, who knows when we'll have another nice day. The weather has been so crazy lately!
Getting as much wood cut before it freakin' rains again.

Now that I have it ripped to size, I can nail then together to make my framing molding. It was dark before I finished, so I'll post pics later on how to make a floater frame.

Happy Saturday, Dawn

Classes start back next week. Painting Studio starts this week * ALMOST FULL*
Tuesday 6:30 - 9:30   January14 - March 4 - 4 or 8 week options
Click HERE for more info and to enroll

See the full list here

Plain air Thursdays will start back Jan 30 - weather permitting.
 Find out more on my class Facebook page
or email me with question  dawn@dawnart.com

Happy painting ya'll!

No comments: