Thursday, January 23, 2014

Painting Day 23 in Florida

"Just 'cause it's sunny doesn't mean it's warm!" 5x7 oil on canvas. Okay, I knew it was going to be cold, but I wasn't prepared for the wind. It might have gotten up to 40, but I was still chilly all day. Oh, well, at least I 'm here in sunny Florida painting up a storm!

Apparently my subject wasn't very warm either. Just as I started  my painting, he went in to warm up and never can back! I ended up just having to make someone up to be the artist at work. Maybe I should title this on "Union Break". Haha! Tomorrow should be cooler, so I'll be wearing more layers for sure. Saturdays weather should be perfect!!












                                                                   

 Until tomorrow, Dawn

Find out more about the event Chautauqua DeFuniak

PLEIN AIR PAINT OUT AND WET PAINT ART SHOW

THURSDAY, JANUARY 23, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 24, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 25, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. 

RECEPTION, 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M., LAKESIDE BUILDING, 1290 CIRCLE DRIVE.  FREE & OPEN TO PUBLIC.

LakeYard, Circle Drive
Plein Air Paint Out - Professional artists will be dotting the Lake Yard landscape to paint their individual conception of activities, buildings, people and whatever else they envision going on in this area.  Observe the artists at work.  Individual finished works of art will be on display in the Hall of Brotherhood as they dry and will be available for purchase. 
Happy painting!                           



My art now available to purchase online click here to go to my secure market.







No comments: