Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!!

Happy New Year! I am looking forward to a great year to come and I hope it's a great year for all of you as well. I had such a good time with my 30 paintings in 30 days last year, I have decided to give it another try this year! I mean really, what a great resolution and one I can mostly keep. 
Here's to day 1!

Good Day to Sail  20x20 original oil palette knife painting

Click here to Purchase

Classes start back next week. See the full list here

Plain air Thursdays will start back Jan 30 - weather permitting.
 Find out more on my class Facebook page
or email me with question  dawn@dawnart.com

Happy painting ya'll!

4 comments:

Cindy D. said...

Beautiful color! So vibrant.

Susan said...

I love this painting. So bold. Love your style.

Unknown said...

I am so drawn to the energy and color of the painting. It seems like it is telling such a good story too. Glad I got to see it! It's an exciting piece to look at.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your positive feed back! This was a fun painting to create.