Sunday, January 5, 2014

Painting Day 5!

For part of the challenge I wanted resolve up my stack of unfinished paintings. It's always so much fun to start a new painting, I seem to forget to back and finish. Opps. I think this one is about there. So....that means I can start a new one tomorrow, YAY!
This is from a photo I took while at the botanical gardens in Hershey, PA.
Sorry about the horrible photo again, it's tough to get a good photo in the studio
12x12 oil on canvas palette knife painting.

Until tomorrow,
Dawn

Classes start back next week. See the full list here

Plain air Thursdays will start back Jan 30 - weather permitting.
 Find out more on my class Facebook page
or email me with question  dawn@dawnart.com

Happy painting ya'll!






2 comments:

Joan Princing Art said...

WOW! I missed this one. This is beautiful and I really love the red tub. Absolutely lovely.

Unknown said...

Thank you Joan. I look forward to seeing what you do today.