Sunday, January 19, 2014

Painting Day 19

"Anyway the Wind Blows" 12x12 oil on canvas.
After a fantastic weekend(Teaching a color theory workshop, hanging out with out of town friends, a great yoga class at Atlanta Hot Yoga) I was ready to hit the studio to paint my 19th paint this month. Isn't that nuts? I can't believe it's been 19 days. Only 11 more paintings and I will have finished my 30 painting in 30 days challenge. A big thank you to Leslie Saeta for putting this all together for us. If you haven't heard about Leslie you should check out her website. She is a great artist, teacher, and advocate for artists. Every week she host a blog radio show, Artist Helping Artist, that is just full of great tips. Check it out!
Happy painting!                             
Classes start back soon.
Jan 14  Tues Painting Studio 6:30 - 9:30 *** FULL***
Feb 22  Paint with Color Confidence 2 10 - 3:00
Mar 8    Palette Knife Workshop: Vibrant Skys 10 - 3:00










No comments: