Friday, March 7, 2014

Painting for " A Night in Paris" at the Botanical Gardens

This Thursday evening I will have the opportunity to paint for a special event at the botanical gardens, “A night in Paris”. I've been hired to paint for a members party for Orchid Daze celebrating impressionism. What a great opportunity, I'll try to get a few good photos of the party.

Update - photos from the event,

I had a great time and got to meet a lot of cool people. There was a quartet dressed in period costume - they were great and really added to the event. I was able to get them in the painting.


  




 Happy painting!                           


March 18 Tues Painting Studio
May 3 Color Confidence 1 10 - 3:00
May 10 Palette Knife workshop; Reflections on water


My art now available to purchase online click here to go to my secure market.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks fun!
arts

Unknown said...

It was fun! I'll put up photos soon.