Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Atlanta Dogwood Festival is almost here!"







Olmsted Parks 12 x 16


Red Maples 12x12


DawnArt Studios in Midtown  Now open for Classes


Join me in charming Clayton GA. There is so many great painting spots all around!


T
allulah Gorge12x16


Sailing Buddies 12 x 24

 

Dogwood Festival April 10 - 12


After traveling and painting for months, I am so excited the Dogwood Festival is almost here! I have all new paintings and I can't wait to see what people think. 
Artist Market hours
Friday 12 - 7
Saturday 10 - 7
Sunday 10 - 6

I'll be in booth 120 -  near the 14th street entrance on Piedmont AVE. Just walk left when you enter the park and I'll be a few booths down

There are so many great things to do at the Dogwood Festival. Music last until 11PM Friday and Saturday. There will be cooking and painting demos. Come out and enjoy the show.
It's going to be a great weekend!!

Check out the website for a list of all the events.

Hope to see you there!

Dawn

New Studio in Midtown  Open for Classes
If you'd like to stop by my Midtown studio to see new work, talk about a commission, or take a class, just let me know. I'd love to hear from you. Reach me at dawn@dawnart.com.
Stay tuned for new evening classes and 
workshops over the summer and fall.
 

Joy of Painting - Techniques and Beginning 

April 29 - June 3
10:00 - 12:45  -  Wednesdays
Class held at DawnArt Studios in Midtown
 Full class description.   Supply list
$ 225  class fee   Sign up

 

Find out more about my plein air workshops

3 Day Workshops
April 17 - 19 Callaway Garden / Warm Springs GA No Stress Plein Air
May 15 - 17 Parker Ranch in Clayton GA Palette Knife and Plein Air




Hope to see you out there or in the studio. Happy painting my friends!
Dawn





No comments: