Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Last 2 Palette Knife Workshops in 2015









Summer Fun 12 x 12 oil on panel




Big Sky 16 x 16 oil on Panel



Plein air workshop at the Parker Ranch


New Studio in Midtown  Open for Classes
My first art show this year will be the Dogwood festival this April in Piedmont Park. If you'd like to stop by my Midtown studio to see new work, talk about a commission, or take a class, just let me know. I'd love to hear from you. Reach me at dawn@dawnart.com

Twilight in Piedmont Park, 12 x 16 oil on panel, pallet knife painting 
 

Last Chance for palette knife workshops

Hello all! I am taking a little time off  to focus on new paintings and work on new teaching ideas. I have two workshops coming up this month.These will be my last for the year, so If you've been thinking about taking a class, I hope you can make one.

Boats and water

Feb 21, 9:00 - 12:00  -  This Saturday
Class held at the Gwinnett Center as part of the
Artist Materials Expo.
Loosen up with the palette knife and learn how to keep your colors clean.
 Full class description.   Supply list
**Ampersand is giving us free panels to sample! **
$ 65  class fee   Sign up
Artist Materials Expo  Details Here
This is a great event with lots of classes and opportunities to try out a lot of new art materials. 

Vibrant Skies

Sat Feb 28 10:00 - 3:00
Callanwolde Art Center
Atlanta, GA
Learn to capture the majestic sky. We will paint either a sunset or sunrise with the palette knife.
This will be a great class to explore working with bright and neutral  colors.
$120.00    Registration
Follow the link and scroll down until you see class code PAD121 Palette knife workshop: vibrant sky.

Find out more about my plein air workshops

3 Day Workshops
April 17 - 19 Callaway Garden / Warm Spring GA No Stress Plein Air
May 14 - 17 Parker Ranch in Clayton GA Palette Knife and Plein Air




Hope to see you out there or in the studio.  Happy painting my friends!
Dawn





No comments: