Monday, December 15, 2014

Winter Projects

Now that classes are winding down for the year, it's time to start new wood working projects!
 My inlaws gave me a sawsall for my birthday and it is awesome! No more ripping these pallets apart with a crowbar, just put in the wood and metal blade and go to town! I have about a month in the studio without classes. So I am going to build storage shelves for students to keep their materials and I need about four or five more work tables for the class room. Check out all the wood I've been able to get from palettes already. I so love having all these free wood! And, I still have eight more palettes. Should be enough to keep me busy for awhile.
Winter Schedule in the works


Jan 13  Tues Painting Studio 6:30 - 9:30 4 or 8 weeks DawnArt Studios ***CLASS FULL**
Jan 17 10 - 3  Palette Knife Workshop: Boats on the Water Spruill***CLASS FULL***
Jan 28 - March 4  Wed 10:00 am - 12:45pm Joy of Painting - painting techniques / beginning painting  DawnArt Studios
Feb 21 9:00 - 12:00pm Palette Knife Workshop Binders Art Materials Expo http://artmaterialsexpo.com/product-category/instructor/dawn-k-martin/
Feb 28 10:00 - 3:00am  Palette knife workshop: Vibrant Sky Callanwolde
Class code PAD121 Palette Knife Workshop:Vibrant Sky 

March 28  Spring Tues Painting Studio start back Dawn Art Studios

3 day workshops

April 17 - 19 Callaway Gardens/ Warm Springs  - Plein Air Retreat - Azaleas in full bloom!
May 14 - 17 Parker Ranch -  No Stress plein air workshop in the beautiful North GA Mountains.

No comments: