Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Studio Tables are in the Works







 I decided to build the studio furniture for my classes out of reclaimed wood. I love the idea of boycotting plastic and having hand built tables the really match the style of the studio.   Decided to go with a distressed blue and white color palette that goes with the venetian plaster and the white molding in the rooms. I think it'll give the space a warm and inviting feel. Hope my students will love it as well!

Upcoming Classes - Happy painting!                           


                            

Sept 28  Color Confidence 1 Painting Workshop DawnArt Studios
Oct 1   Wed Painting Studio 6:30 - 9:30 - 6 Weeks  Callanwolde

Dec 13 Capture the Light Spruill 


Contact Dawn with any questions dawn@dawnart.com or 404 399 0853


See more paintings at www.dawnart.com
My art now available to purchase online click here to go to my secure market.



No comments: