Monday, September 8, 2014

6 Days, 10 Palettes, 9 Tables Later....Studio's Almost Ready!

The bulk of the work is finished and I'm ready to start offering classes in my new studio space.
Despite all the thunder storms this week, I was able to finish my studio project. I set up a tent in the back yard to be able to keep building and then used the front porch for the finishing work, mainly the sanding and painting.
Classes start on September 23 and I needed furniture for the students, mainly tables to hold their supplies. I decided to build my own out of reclaimed wood to match the feel of my cottage styled studio in Midtown. I made each table a little different, all about the same height, but I played with the pattern of the wood and made a few full-sized tables as well. I want it to be inviting, a place that students can feel comfortable and creative! So here it is ...6 days, 10 palettes and 9 tables later.

I hope my classes love the new space !

Dawn



Upcoming Classes - Happy painting!                           


                            

Sept 28  Color Confidence 1 Painting Workshop DawnArt Studios
Oct 1   Wed Painting Studio 6:30 - 9:30 - 6 Weeks  Callanwolde

Dec 13 Capture the Light Spruill 


Contact Dawn with any questions dawn@dawnart.com or 404 399 0853


See more paintings at www.dawnart.com
My art now available to purchase online click here to go to my secure market.




No comments: