Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 8 Painting

5x7 Acrylic " Make Lemonade!"
I had to do an easy one today, but these are fun to do because it just a play with color dancing around the lemon.

I am happy I was able to finish one today and all the other projects that had to be finished today.
We are getting new carpet in the morning. So I had to finish the venetian plaster( applied, sanded, white washed and sealed) and get the new ceiling fan up.
Yay, all done. This is the last of the house projects. I can't wait to get my life back!

See you tomorrow

2 comments:

Meredith Adler said...

This caught my eye on Leslie's blog, and I'm so glad it did. I need to look at more of your blog; your paintings are beautiful. Fun to find another artist who uses acrylics, too!

Unknown said...

Thank you Meredith. I look forward to checking out your artwork!