Monday, February 8, 2010

Great show at Mount Dora this weekend!


The first show of the year. Time to clean up the tent and hit the road again. I had a great show to kick off the season and sold one of my favorites "Gently Down the Stream" 48 x 36. I am really going to miss this one.


















Other sales of note where "Flower Truck" 16 x 20, which I had just finished and "Rapids at Anna Ruby", 30 x 30



















Happy art collector posing with his new painting. What a great picture!


1 comment:

Thomas Rohe said...

We Love our new paintings from Dawn! They each had special meaning to me as someone who's home in the mountains in Asheville, NC. The falls reminded me of sitting beside a stream and spending a peaceful moment. The truck and flowers reminds me that spring will return and what was once junked will be bathed in blooms and bees. I'd like to get more pieces to place in our recording studio in Asheville and Orlando. Cheers! Tom