Saturday, March 21, 2009

Art show 2009


Hello painting students

I just wanted to touch base about the art show.

Here are the fact as of now.

The cost of the show is $45.00
What do you get for that $45 you ask:

Full color postcards with your artwork and name featured for your mailing list.
Email cards for you to forward out to your list.
Live music
Food ( Gillian, we hope?)
Wine
Flowers

Just show up and have a great time

Important dates:

Tuesday, May 5th, I will need to have your painting photographed for the postcard

Monday, June 1st, begin bringing in artwork

Wed, June 3rd, Hang the show . I need at least two volunteers for this. I will not be present for this so please let me know if you are interested.

Thursday, June 4th, Opening night

The show will come down the first of July. Will give the exact date later.

As of April 7th I will have my camera in class to photograph your work for the postcard. Please bring in your work as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Dawn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Paula Rosa interested in helping to hang the show

Unknown said...

Possible show titles

>> 1- Videre
>> 2- Quest
>> 3- Encore
>> 4- Colorquest
>> 5- Perceptions
>> 6 - New Dawnings
>> 7- Encouraged