Thursday, March 12, 2009

New work in the Decatur Gallery

New paintings in the gallery! If you haven 't stop by in awhile, please do and check out my new paintings!!

The Decatur Market & Gallery
153 Ponce de Leon Pl.
Decatur, GA 30030
404-377-0755
www.decaturgallery.com
Goolge Map to Decatur Gallery


Sunny Florida keeps calling me back!
I am packing the van a going to Florida for the last time this spring. It has been great spend so much of this winter down south in the sun. I hope that spring will have a arrived in Gal by the time I return. If you find yourself in the area stop by and visit with me!
Cheers!

Dawn



March 14 - 15 Sat & Sun 10 - 5
Fest by the Sea
Juno Beach / Jupiter, FL
more info...

March 21 - 22 Sat & Sun 10 - 5
Key Biscayne Art Festival
THe Village Green in Key Biscayne, Fl
more info...

March 28 - 29 Sat & Sun 10 - 5
Downtown Naples Festival
5th Avenue South, Naples, Fl
more info...

Cheers!

Dawn

No comments: