Friday, October 17, 2008

The Decatur Market & Gallery


New Gallery in Decatur! As sad as we all are about losing bosewll Gallery in Decatur, I am happy to be apart of the new co-op gallery in the same location. I worked my first shift this Wed. What fun!! Patrick Dennis is the new owner and we just had a blast working on postcards and website ideas. The new gallery has a very new 
look, so  make sure to stop by.  The gallery is open Tuesday - Saturday, 10 - 6 and they even have a open market in front of the gallery every Friday and Saturday evening from 5 - 10 pm. If you do not make it out before hand, the offical grand opening is November 1st. I will let you know as soon as they have their new website up and running!
If you have any questions about the Decatur Gallery, the number is 404 337 0755

Cheers,

Dawn

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love how you got both your scooter and yourself in the gallery shot!