Thursday, August 21, 2014

Northern Adventures!

A few highlights from my trip. Make sure to check out the cyclist with a dog stand. 

Every August I flee the Atlanta heat and head up north for weeks of painting and shows.
I start the month off in Provincetown, MA, with my dear friend Rosemarie. We met in a workshop several years back and now have a standing painting date for the week in P'town.  Even with the overcast days this year, the light and ocean were just wonderful. I look forward to this week all year!

After my show in CT and a few days at Rosemarie's house I head over to Pennsylvania for a show and a visit with one of my favorite couples, Art and Margaret Thorn.  They are generous enough to put me up for a few days during the show. It's just so much fun hanging out and hearing about how their year has been.

Fortunately the shows were good this year. I sold several big paintings and even won an award this year at Gretna. While that is always great, what makes this trip so special is the time I get to spend with friends.

Until next year!!
Dawn

Happy painting!                             
Classes start back soon.
Oct 1   Wed Painting Studio 6:30 - 9:30 - 6 Weeks


See more paintings at www.dawnart.com
My art now available to purchase online click here to go to my secure market.

Check out the class FB page Dawnart Classes




No comments: